Trade shows are an important part of any business, but the Adult industry especially. It’s a great place to network, or even meet someone you’ve been talking to on the phone and/or email forever. At Exxxotica Los Angeles in a few weeks, I will finally get to meet Jesse from Hot Movies and Tracy from Night Moves, and that’s pretty exciting. It’s weird to think you’ve known and/or worked with people for years and never met them in “real life”. Well, that’s all about to change for me.
Besides catching up with old friends and biz peeps, what else can you get out of a trade show? You can:
- Learn about new products and companies and meet brand new performers–be on the cutting edge before everyone else
- Smooze with people who can further your career and even help your clients
- Pass out business cards–you’d be amazed at how many people need publicists, lawyers, agents, etc.
- Introduce or launch a new product, which I will be doing with ATCC.
- Set meetings with current and/or potential clients
- It’s even a good place to patch up neglected relationships, or ones that have gone awry, with the people in the industry
I will be at the ATCC booth at Exxxotica Los Angeles all weekend long launching their brand new retail cards. If you’d like to see the cards, go here: http://adulttradingcardcompany.com/?page_id=8
If you’d like to discuss PR and what it can do to further your company and/or career, I’ll be available Or, just come by and say hi. My clients Nikki Delano, and Domino Presley will also be signing. If you can’t make it to the show follow the adventures of my clients and me on Twitter (@therubpr) or on Flickr (under The Rub PR).